1. All of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges; all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I’ll give my all to you.
2. It’s always better when we’re together.
3. Now you’re my whole life. Now you’re my whole world… We’ll look back someday, at this moment that we’re in and I’ll look at you and say, ‘and I thought I loved you then.’
4. You know it’s true. Everything I do, I do it for you.
5. Take me into your lovin’ arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.
6. I’ll never stop trying. I’ll never stop watching as you leave. I’ll never stop losing my breath every time I see you looking back at me. I’ll never stop holding your hand. I’ll never stop opening your door. I’ll never stop choosing you, babe. I’ll never get used to you.
7. You’re every minute of my every day… Whatever comes our way, we’ll see it through. And you know that’s what our love can do.
8. The more I see you, the more I want you. Somehow this feeling just grows and grows. With every sigh, I become more mad about you.
9. I keep you with me in my heart. You make it easier when life gets hard. Lucky I’m in love with my best friend.
10. I won’t hesitate. No more, no more. It cannot wait, I’m yours.
11. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.
12. Everything little thing you do, I do adore.
13. I cross my heart and promise to give all I’ve got to give to make all your dreams come true. In all the world, you’ll never find a love as true as mine.
14. Let’s just fall in love again.
15. There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do to make you feel my love.
16. You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.
17. I don’t want good and I don’t want good enough. I want can’t sleep, can’t breathe without your love.
18. When you say you love me, for a moment, there’s no one else alive.
19. When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change, ’cause you’re amazing – just the way you are.
20. I need to know I can see your smile each morning. Look into your eyes each night. For the rest of my life, here with you, near with you. Oh, I need to be next to you. Right here with you is where I belong.
Classic romantic movie quotes can melt your spouse’s heart! Plus, “Name that Movie” is a fun game to play to connect with your spouse.
21. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
22. It’s like, in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together.
23. It was a million tiny little things like that. When you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together.
24. So I can kiss you anytime I want.
25. Our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it.
26. I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.
27. If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever.
28. Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.
29. Most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.
30. Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
31. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.
32. I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life; because I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me.
33. I have not slept for fear I would wake to find all this a dream.
34. Love is a leap.
35. You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.
36. After all… I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
37. You are so beautiful it hurts.
38. I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.
39. I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.
40. There is so much to say… I cannot find the words. Except for these – I love you! –
41. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.
42. You have bewitched me, body and soul.
43. My heart is, and always will be, yours.
44. Maybe it is our imperfections which make us so perfect for one another.
45. You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.
46. He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
47. Sometimes you do find what you’re looking for closer than you think.
48. I have for the first time found what I can truly love–I have found you. You are my sympathy–my better self–my good angel–I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my centre and spring of life, wrap my existence about you–and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one.
49. The day my life changed forever… The day I first saw you.
50. I held her close to me with my eyes closed, wondering if anything in my life had ever been this perfect and knowing at the same time that it hadn’t. I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.
51. Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.
52. Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music, perhaps… perhaps… love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful friendship, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath.
53. I have loved none but you.
54. To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.
55. I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.
56. To one whom I love, as I do not believe man ever loved woman before.
57. The friendship I have had in my heart for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
58. I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
59. The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only.
60. He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he’d been lucky enough to find her.
61. Happily ever after starts here!
62. My whole heart, for my whole life.
63. You will forever be my always.
64. It was always you.
65. It’s by your side I make my home.
66. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. Your heart shall be my shelter and my arms will be your home.
67. So this is love. So this is what makes life, divine.
68. I choose you… My whole heart will be yours forever. This is a beautiful start to a lifelong love letter.
69. From this moment, life has begun. From this moment, you are the one. Right beside you is where I belong. From this moment on.
70. I swear, by the moon and stars in the sky, I’ll be there… For better or worse, till death do us part, I’ll love you with every beat of my heart. I swear.
Uplifting and romantic quotes for your marriage.
71. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
72. Real love isn’t just a euphoric, spontaneous feeling – it’s a deliberate choice; a plan to love each other for better and worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health.
73. A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
74. Mature love has a bliss not even imagined by newlyweds.
75. Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.
76. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
77. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
78. A true love story never ends.
79. I choose you and I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
80. You’re pretty much my most favorite of all time, in the history of ever.
81. Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.
82. I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.
83. I found him whom my soul loveth.
84. Whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge.
85. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
86. And she became his wife; and he loved her.
87. And they two shall be one flesh.
88. Two are better than one.
89. Love one another, as I have loved you.
90. Greet one another with an holy kiss.
91. Come near now, and kiss me.
92. Distance means so little when someone means so much.
93. How lucky am I to have someone who makes saying goodbye so hard.
94. Love’s involved with spending time together, but spending time apart, can lead to loving even more.
95. Tonight, I will look up at the moon and I will know that somewhere you are looking at it too.
96. The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected.
97. While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.
98. True love cannot be contained by borders; it penetrates miles, zip codes, and state lines.
99. When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far; no one can ever tear them apart.
100. Distance is not for the fearful, it’s for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.
101. I can’t wait until I can roll over at 2 AM to find your lips, instead of a text.